Friday, June 25, 2010

Work.Pays


hi all,

ok today is the 4th day i work at Freescale...so far okay la...i got a table and phone...and today i got my laptop :) but the thing is i cannot use my laptop yet bcoz of some IT dept prob and i have to wait for at least 3 working days...huhu so now many work is stacked bcoz of dat prob...that IT dept wrongly registered my laptop under my dept secretary name so they need some approval from her and settle thing with company's IT what so ever la ...i dont even know dat la...huhu

actually i had captured some pictures of my office look liked...but for now i felt so lazy la to transfer dat picture from my old hp la...huhu ok so later i will upload dat pictures...

for these 4 days actually there're not much work i have to do bcoz yeah i'm new and i'm fresh grad and need to learn lots of thing about production...so for now i only learnt from my mentor (my boss asked her to be my mentor as i have to take over her product)...lots of thing but she did taught me one by one so dat i dont get jammed in my brain la she said...hahaha

okay, i think dats all from me today...my eyes are oready getting down and down now...owh i need enough rest for tomorow....see you again :)

Sponsor Links

Learn Photoshop In Just 2 Hours
Master The Basics Of Adobe Photoshop In Under 2 Hours With Easy To Follow Instantly Accessible Online Video Tutorials!
Need to see to believe!
http://www.learnphotoshopnow.com

The CopyCat Cookbooks: Fast Food Recipes
Over 500 Recipes From All Of America's Most Popular Restaurants And Fast Food Chains
Great Sales Page - Great Value - Wide Open Niche!
http://www.fastfoodrecipes.net

Complete Guide To Making Money While You Sleep
330-page EBook (over 115,000 Words)
Absolutely Packed With Info And Ideas On All Aspects Of Making Money While You Sleep!
http://www.money-while-you-sleep.biz/complete-guide.html